Mission And Vision
- Distribution of necessary equipment among persons with disabilities (wheelchairs, crutches, white cane, hearing aids, prosthetic legs, and others).
- Education scholarships for students with disabilities.
- Computer training (freelancing, outsourcing, and others).
- Food processing training, production, and marketing.
- Sewing training.
- Arrangements for employment
- Organizing various types of awareness meetings and seminars.
- Free medical campaign.
- Organizing various cultural events.
- CRDD Village Hospital.
- CRDD Vocational Institute.
- CRDD Tourist Center.
- CRDD Specialized School.
- Combining all kinds of basic rights including education, medical care for the backward, disadvantaged, and marginalized people. Others.
- CRDD Rehabilitation Center (Safe shelter for people with disabilities and guardians).
- Services and specialized CRDD hospitals for only pregnant women.